Can’t quite find what you are looking for? Try searching for a solution instead.
How Can I Take Care of My Orders and Invoices?
Your invoices can be found in the "Order overview" section of your dashboard where you can see their status and creation date. You can also download them, however please note that in order to do so you first need to fill your address in the "Profile" section of your dashboard.
In "Order overview" you can also pay or cancel an open order:
If you cancel an invoice, the order associated with it will consequently also be cancelled.
2. Paying for an open order
If you wish to pay for an open invoice, you can do so anytime until it is removed from your account. Don't worry though, you will receive a reminder from us via e-mail before that happens. Just make sure to keep an eye on your inbox if you have an open order.
3. Continuing an unfinished order
If you have items in your basket but haven't yet finalized the order, the items will be removed from your basket after 2 days. In that case, if you wish to finalise your order, please note the following:
- If you have an open release on your Release Library and you want to finalise it, you will have to re-select Shops, Dates and Regions.
- If your open order is for a standalone Artist Hub, you can access the release you created for it in your Release Library and continue from there.
- If your open order is for an Instant Mastering, you can go to the "Products" section of your dashboard where you will find a link to your unfinished order.
- If your open order is for a Content ID activation, unfortunately you will have to recreate the order.