Can’t quite find what you are looking for? Try searching for a solution instead.
How do I know if my release passed the Quality Check or requires any further action from my side?
We’re constantly working to make the distribution journey as smooth as possible for our artists and labels. That’s why we created the Release Issues section.
With our Release Issues section, you’ll be able to get all the feedback related to your release directly in your dashboard in real time. This makes it easy for you to directly see what needs adjusting so you can quickly fix it without having to reach out to our Artist and Label Relations team (of course we are still at your service whenever you need our help).
Here’s how it works:
- Whenever our Quality Assurance team requests feedback on your release you’ll receive an email notification asking you to log into your iMusician account
- Log into your account
- You'll notice a notification in the Release Issues section
- Click on it to access the Release Issues section
- Locate the issue within the Release Issues section
- Click on the issue you need to fix
- Make the requested modifications
- Click on Submit
If you require any further assistance, feel free to check our FAQ section or to contact our Artist and Label Relations team.