Master Tracks Instantly
Instant Mastering is the future of music production. Affordable and professional, a polished and balanced sound is only minutes away. Take the final step now and present your music to the world in minutes.
How it works
There’s nothing quite like hearing your song polished and ready for release, and thanks to AI, this can happen in an instant. Using machine learning, genre-specific mastering options ensure your tracks always sound best-in-category. With no need for expensive studio rates or complex software, say hello to the future.
Upload your tracks
With 24/7 access to the service, simply pick a track, EP or album you want to master and upload it to our app. Always on your own time.
Choose your genre
Genre-specific sound profiles tailored with AI bring a best-in-class sound. Add a personal touch with subtle attenuation or boosting.
Get ready for release
In a matter of minutes you’ll receive high quality, professional sounding masters ready for distribution through our global network.
Sounds simply amazing
The Instant Mastering service is great for producers & singers who are just starting out and getting into the music scene, and want to use a solution which is quick and reliable. You also get to try different versions of your song to be really sure which style and sound you want to go with.
Nine To Five RecordsSweden
I think for an online master, the quality is good. I noticed a definite boost in volume which brings the mix up to the expected commercial level, as well as a nice crisper top end, tightened low end and removal of a kind of “dull” sound in the mids from the original mix.
Overall, super happy with how the song now sounds!
Success stories from customersAll success stories
We met the talented indie folk artist Adam Wendler between two concerts of his current international tour and asked him to share his experience and anecdotes as an artist on the road.
Composer and pianist Federico Albanese shows how classical music is changing artistically because of the digital market.
Instant results at a fraction of the cost of studio mastering. Competitive sound has never been more affordable.
Explore for free
Create a free account today and see why more than 200,000 independent artists and labels trust iMusician to sell and monetize their music online. No credit card required.
Reach fans all over the world
Free, quick, and easy set up
Personal support in English within 1 working day
Sell and stream your music on 200+ online shops, including Spotify, Apple Music, Amazon, Beatport, Deezer, Traxsource, and more
Pay only once per release, no recurring fee*
Release with our label for free (or create your own label)
Promote your release with a power suite of tools
*This does not include our Pro Unlimited subscription plan, which is billed annually.
How can we help you?
You're in safe hands
- Swiss company established in 2013;
- Helped over 100,000 artists;
- Deliver more than 6,000 releases a month;
- Simple terms and conditions;
- More time to focus on what you do best – making music;
- Own your data and cancel whenever you want;
- Take down your release from the shops anytime, free of charge.
- Dedicated customer support in five languages;
- Real people answer in your own language, within one working day;
- Sell in all major online platforms;
- Sell in 200+ smaller niche and local shops to reach your fans everywhere;
- Access genre specific shops like Beatport and Tidal, Hi-Res-audio shops like Qobuz and special services like Shazam;
- Free ISRC and barcodes for your release.
Earnings and royalties
- Request a payout via PayPal or bank transfer as soon as you received your income;
- No minimum payout amount needed.
- Pay only once per release;
- Choose your commission level;
- No recurring annual fee for your release.
….Or choose Pro Unlimited subscription and:
- Pay a flat annual fee and publish unlimited releases;
- We take 0% commission of your net income;
- Free customer service on the phone and many more free services;
- No take down fees if you decide to cancel.
- Audio files
In what format do I upload my music to iMusician?
We only accept WAV files 44.1 - 88.2 - 96 kHz, 16 - 24 bit
What's the maximum size per track I can upload?
The maximum size for a track is 1 GB.
Many shops, including Apple Music (iTunes) and Spotify, have very strict policies on artwork they will accept to be sold or streamed from their site. If your artwork does not meet their standards, we will be unable to distribute your release. To ensure your release complies, be sure to follow the guidelines, below.
Cover artwork, do's and don't's
The artwork must meet the following requirements:
- minimum 3000 x 3000 pixels;
- JPG or PNG and sharp when viewing it on 100%;
- RGB colour mode.
- We recommend adding the artist name and the release title on your artwork especially if you use an artist picture or generic landscape pictures.
- The artist name and the release title do not have to be added on artistic works.
We do not accept:
- blurry and pixelated images;
- website URLs;
- social network symbols;
- email addresses;
- pornographic images;
- copyrighted images.
To help you, we’ve created a PDF with artwork guidelines. You can use this for your own reference, or share it with your graphic designer. Download it here .
In order to deliver your music to the platforms, we need you to list the artists performing in your release and the composers. Check our article Who are the contributors and what roles and credits can I give on my release?
Please note that iTunes and other shops also display the copyright owners.
We offer 3 different delivery options to port your music to the platforms:
- Standard delivery (2 weeks): Free for all release plans;
- Express delivery (1 week): €20 for Starter and Regular; free for Rockstar and Pro Unlimited;
- Priority delivery (2 to 4 business days): € 40 for Starter and Regular; € 10 for Rockstar and Pro Unlimited.
We are happy that you’re considering redistributing your music with us.
Before you do that, please contact your current distributor and ask them to take down your content from all stores, since moving your content while it’s live is not possible.
After this has happened, you can create your releases once more with us.
Don't forget to insert your original ISRC codes when you upload your release on iMusician, in order to keep all your stats and playlist entries.
For a label switch on Beatport please consult the Online Shops category.
No, you can’t distribute your release with another digital distributor at the same time, but you can use a different digital distributor for other releases.
Couldn’t find what you are looking for? Our support team will answer all your question!