Can’t quite find what you are looking for? Try searching for a solution instead.
Got 99 problems, but copyright ain't one. Everything to know to avoid legal issues.
- How to distribute a cover, edits, remixes, mashups
- How can I ask for a YouTube Content ID?
- Why does YouTube claim that iMusician owns the copyright of the videos monetised by you?
- What kind of content is NOT eligible for YouTube Content ID?
- Is my agreement with iMusician exclusive?
- Do you register my release at collecting societies?
- I bought a sample CD / some samples on a webpage. Can I distribute my track with you?
- How can I claim a release distributed on the shops without my authorisation?
- Collection Societies
- What contract/license do I need when I buy a beat, sample, or instrumental composition online or from a third person?
- What can I do in case of a legal issue?