- Genre-specific mastering options and AI ensure your tracks always sound amazing.
- Add your own personalized touch or flavor with subtle attenuation and boosting of sound characteristics.
- No expensive studio rates. No need to learn new software. Simply upload your music through our app, choose your genre, and get your master in minutes.
- Try-before-you buy: Master your tracks and listen to the full track before you pay - risk free.
- Pay-as-you-go and discounted bundles make it affordable for all budgets.
- 25+ years of experience across all music genres and well-trained ears ensure your music sounds pristine. Plus, JP Masters is certified by Apple to create Apple Digital Masters for high rez masters upon request.
- We use analog and digital gear to give your tracks the warmth of analog with the precision of digital — a fullness of sound that’s hard to replicate.
- We painstakingly master each song individually to make sure it’s perfect. Then we work across all tracks, giving a cohesive sound throughout the whole album.
- Mix too muddy in the low end? Are the highs too shrill? If there are problems with your mix, our Studio Engineers will let you know before starting mastering.
- A round of revisions is included in the price to make sure you are happy — usually with a fast turnaround time of about a week.
"iMusician is a unique music distribution company that specializes in the kind of careful, conscious, hands-on involvement with the artists they distribute in a way that is uber rare in today's climate. In a saturated world where putting out independent music can be daunting and overwhelming; the young, hip, passionate, personable, and approachable music-marketing-guru iMusician staff make putting out music a career building adventure."
"Working with iMusician felt good for us right from the start, so we release our music exclusively through iMusician. We have a personal contact person who knows our music and requirements very well and who supports us professionally at all times."
"iMusician fits our dynamic release strategy, has a team of competent professionals and impresses with a reliable and transparent service."
"It's important for me to know the people I'm working with, even more if they distribute my music. That's what I like with iMusician: the team is very friendly and their door is always open to help artists, receive feedback, and enhance their services."
Read more about mastering
Explore for free
Create a free account today and see why more than 200,000 independent artists and labels trust iMusician to sell and monetize their music online. No credit card required.
Reach fans all over the world
Free, quick, and easy set up
Personal support in English within 1 working day
Sell and stream your music on 200+ online shops, including Spotify, Apple Music, Amazon, Beatport, Deezer, Traxsource, and more
Pay only once per release, no recurring fee*
Release with our label for free (or create your own label)
Promote your release with a power suite of tools
*This does not include our Pro Unlimited subscription plan, which is billed annually.