Can’t quite find what you are looking for? Try searching for a solution instead.
From the upload on our App to the diffusion: all the details of your release journey
- Where can I find my ISRC and Barcode?
- What is LUFS?
- What all these names stand for? What do you need to know as a musician?
- How to distribute a classical music release ?
- What do I need to release and distribute my music with iMusician?
- Can I add one or multiple volume(s) to my release?
- How to take down a release or deactivate the Content ID?
- Do I get a notification when my music goes live?
- Do I need to pay to keep my release online?
- How to add tracks to my release after I've finished the release upload form?
- How to add my own label name to my release?
- How can I distribute a release with a non-latin alphabet, such as Arabic, Chinese, Hebrew, etc.?
- How to pitch my release to one of the iMusician playlists?
- How do I switch from another music distributor to iMusician?
- Which genres does iMusician distribute?
- How long does it take to have my release online?
- How to change my release date after I've completed the release upload form?
- What are the territories iMusician is delivering my release to? Can I select them?
- Can I use more than one digital distributor for a release?
- How to distribute a compilation with iMusician?
- How to choose my release date?
- How do I know if my release passed the Quality Check or requires any further action from my side?
- How to distribute a Jazz music release?
- What is a barcode (EAN or UPC) and what is an ISRC?
- What kind of release types can I distribute with iMusician?
- What is considered as “explicit” content?
- What if I need to correct something after my release was delivered?
- How To Start Distributing Music With iMusician?
- Does iMusician offer pre-orders?
- Is music distribution included in one of the AMPLIFY plans?