Can’t quite find what you are looking for? Try searching for a solution instead.
How Can I Get an Official Artist Channel on YouTube?
An Official Artist Channel on YouTube allows you to bring together all your subscribers and content from your different YouTube channels into one place. You also get access to a suite of tools built for Artists.
Having an Official Artist Channel may increase your visibility on YouTube and allows you to organize your own content better. Your channel will also be marked with a musical note symbol to signify that you have an Official Artist Channel.
Here are some other benefits of having an Official Artist Channel:
- Organized content: Your discography can be found in one place on your Official Artist Channel, together with any additional content that you have uploaded to YouTube. Furthermore, you’ll be able to organize your channel according to your own tastes with different sections and playlists.
- Promotion: Choose the content that you’d like to display when your listeners and followers land on your channel.
- Fan engagement: Have one official presence on YouTube where your fans can find everything they need. A verified channel will display the musical note badge to signify to your fans that they’ve come to the right place.
- Artist Profile: Personalize your Artist profile on YouTube (description of your Official Artist Channel, biography)
How can I request an Official Artist Channel ?
To apply for an OAC, you must be an AMPLIFY or AMPLIFY+ user. Then, you must check your eligibility before sending the request:
- You must have a personal YouTube channel representing the artist or band with at least one public video uploaded prior to applying for the OAC;
- You must have at least 1 official release on an Artist-Topic channel distributed by an approved service or label;
- You must have at least 1 video on the Personal channel that matches a release on the Topic channel (for e.g. a lyrics version or an official music video);
- Your personal channel must not have any warnings/strikes for non-compliance with the YouTube community rules.
If you meet the eligibility criteria for the program, you can submit an Official Artist Channel request via this form.
Note: With this process, it is possible to submit a request only when there are no current issues with your channel and that all the required details can be provided.