Can’t quite find what you are looking for? Try searching for a solution instead.
How do I know if my release passed the Quality Check or requires any further action from my side?
We are constantly working on making the distribution journey as smooth as possible for our artists and labels. That’s why we created the "Release Issues" section.
With our "Release Issues" section, you’ll be able to get all the feedback related to your release directly in your dashboard in real time. This makes it easy for you to directly see what needs adjusting so you can quickly fix it without having to reach out to our Artist & Label Relations team.
Here’s how it works:
1. Whenever our Quality Assurance team requests feedback on your release you’ll receive an email notification asking you to log into your iMusician account:
2. Log into your account. You'll notice a notification in the "Release Issues" section:
3. Click on it to access the "Release Issues" section and locate the issue(s) within the Release Issues section:
4. Click on the issue you need to fix, make the requested modifications and tick the dedicated box:
5. After ticking all the boxes, you can click on "Submit" at the bottom of the page. This will submit your modifications to our Quality Assurance team so they can review it:
If you require any further assistance, feel free to check our FAQ section or contact us.
Couldn’t find an answer?
Get more answers from other independent artists and our team of experts.