Skip to main content

Try out Artist Pages for FREE now! 💅

Get it here
iMusician logo

Should I Declare My Earnings for Taxes?

Any sales income needs to be declared as income. Tax rules are different in every country, so we recommend that you consult your accountant.
Please note
Your sales income is taxed subject to Swiss VAT law. If you have a Swiss VAT number please send us an invoice (including your VAT No.) for your sales income and add 7,7% VAT. 
You will have to report the sales income in your VAT statement in your respective country as a tax-exempt service provided abroad (for example, in the German input tax return form, this would have to be entered under no. 45 - "other tax-exempt turnover").