Can’t quite find what you are looking for? Try searching for a solution instead.
What are the releases that iTunes can reject?
iTunes is a very strict platform and some of the following content cannot be delivered on this shop:
- Compilations of covers from hits (there has to be X original compositions in your release);
- Compilations of famous lullabies for children* (there has to be some original compositions in your release);
- All kinds and series of "generic" (for instance recordings of nature sounds);
- Collections of loops, beats, etc.;
- Covers or Sound-alikes of actual chart hits;
- Karaoke content;
- Releases with artwork including nudity.
Please note: Distribution to iTunes/Apple Music is only available for AMPLIFY and AMPLIFY+ users.
*All other shops accept these types of content and we’ll be able to distribute your release there.
Couldn’t find an answer?
Get more answers from other independent artists and our team of experts.