Can’t quite find what you are looking for? Try searching for a solution instead.
When and where do YouTube revenues appear?
The revenues coming from YouTube are visible only in "Sales Overview" and not in "Daily Trends Charts". Your sales revenue will always be shown 3-4 months after the end of the month in which the first downloads/streams occurred.
Any sales data shown here will therefore be at least 3-4 months old.
YouTube is currently marked as streaming revenue.
For detailed information please export your sales data and import it into EXCEL. Consult this https://www.hesa.ac.uk/support/user-guides/import-csv to know how to import a .cvs file into EXCEL.
Related help articles
- Which shops do you deliver my music to?
- How much can I earn with my release?
- Why does YouTube claim that iMusician owns the copyright of the videos monetised by you?
- When do I see my sales?
- How long does it take until a video is monetised?
- Does iMusician distribute videos on YouTube and Vevo?
- You confirmed that my videos are monetised. Why can’t I see ads on my videos?
- What’s the difference between Trends and Sales?