Turbocharge your next release with a full suite of professional promotional tools
From Pre-orders on iTunes, "Save-It' now!" Pages on Spotify, and Instant Gratification Tracks for hungry fans, to personalized promotional players and more, this bundle is designed to help you have a successful new release campaign.
Promote with confidence with personalized Promo Player and QR Code
With so many different stores and streaming platforms, where do you send your fans? Take out the guesswork. One link to rule them all: Share one link to your personalized promo player and fans can choose their favorite from a list. Plus, print a special QR Code on t-shirts, posters, and merch to send fans directly to the promo player.
Build momentum with Preorders, "Save-It' now!" pages, and Instant Gratification tracks.
Build momentum leading up to your release and drive fans to preorder on the iTunes Store, Amazon, and Beatport, as well as 'Save-It' now! pages on Spotify. You can also let fans stream up to 50% of the release with Instant Gratification tracks on Apple Music, Deezer, and Amazon.
Take control of your brand with Artist & Label pages and Custom Pricing
Take control of your brand and take control of your Artist Pages on Apple Music and Deezer. Set the price of your release and tracks with custom pricing on the iTunes Store. And update your label page on Beatport.
"iMusician is a unique music distribution company that specializes in the kind of careful, conscious, hands-on involvement with the artists they distribute in a way that is uber rare in today's climate. In a saturated world where putting out independent music can be daunting and overwhelming; the young, hip, passionate, personable, and approachable music-marketing-guru iMusician staff make putting out music a career building adventure."
"Working with iMusician felt good for us right from the start, so we release our music exclusively through iMusician. We have a personal contact person who knows our music and requirements very well and who supports us professionally at all times."
"iMusician fits our dynamic release strategy, has a team of competent professionals and impresses with a reliable and transparent service."
"It's important for me to know the people I'm working with, even more if they distribute my music. That's what I like with iMusician: the team is very friendly and their door is always open to help artists, receive feedback, and enhance their services."
Artist Pro includes these 10 specially-selected tools for just
- Promo player and QR code
- 'Save-It' now! page on Spotify
- Set your own prices for the iTunes Store
- Pre-orders for the iTunes Store, Amazon, and Beatport
- Instant Gratification tracks on Apple Music, Deezer, and Amazon
- Artist profile customization on Apple Music and Deezer
- Update your label page on Beatport
Explore for free
Create a free account today and see why more than 200,000 independent artists and labels trust iMusician to sell and monetize their music online. No credit card required.
Reach fans all over the world
Free, quick, and easy set up
Personal support in English within 1 working day
Sell and stream your music on 200+ online shops, including Spotify, Apple Music, Amazon, Beatport, Deezer, Traxsource, and more
Pay only once per release, no recurring fee*
Release with our label for free (or create your own label)
Promote your release with a power suite of tools
*This does not include our Pro Unlimited subscription plan, which is billed annually.
How can we help you?
You're in safe hands
- Swiss company established in 2013;
- Helped over 100,000 artists;
- Deliver more than 6,000 releases a month;
- Simple terms and conditions;
- More time to focus on what you do best – making music;
- Own your data and cancel whenever you want;
- Take down your release from the shops anytime, free of charge.
- Dedicated customer support in five languages;
- Real people answer in your own language, within one working day;
- Sell in all major online platforms;
- Sell in 200+ smaller niche and local shops to reach your fans everywhere;
- Access genre specific shops like Beatport and Tidal, Hi-Res-audio shops like Qobuz and special services like Shazam;
- Free ISRC and barcodes for your release.
Earnings and royalties
- Request a payout via PayPal or bank transfer as soon as you received your income;
- No minimum payout amount needed.
- Pay only once per release;
- Choose your commission level;
- No recurring annual fee for your release.
….Or choose Pro Unlimited subscription and:
- Pay a flat annual fee and publish unlimited releases;
- We take 0% commission of your net income;
- Free customer service on the phone and many more free services;
- No take down fees if you decide to cancel.
- Audio files
In what format do I upload my music to iMusician?
We only accept WAV files 44.1 - 88.2 - 96 kHz, 16 - 24 bit
What's the maximum size per track I can upload?
The maximum size for a track is 1 GB.
Many shops, including Apple Music (iTunes) and Spotify, have very strict policies on artwork they will accept to be sold or streamed from their site. If your artwork does not meet their standards, we will be unable to distribute your release. To ensure your release complies, be sure to follow the guidelines, below.
Cover artwork, do's and don't's
The artwork must meet the following requirements:
- minimum 3000 x 3000 pixels;
- JPG or PNG and sharp when viewing it on 100%;
- RGB colour mode.
- We recommend adding the artist name and the release title on your artwork especially if you use an artist picture or generic landscape pictures.
- The artist name and the release title do not have to be added on artistic works.
We do not accept:
- blurry and pixelated images;
- website URLs;
- social network symbols;
- email addresses;
- pornographic images;
- copyrighted images.
To help you, we’ve created a PDF with artwork guidelines. You can use this for your own reference, or share it with your graphic designer. Download it here .
In order to deliver your music to the platforms, we need you to list the artists performing in your release and the composers. Check our article Who are the contributors and what roles and credits can I give on my release?
Please note that iTunes and other shops also display the copyright owners.
We offer 3 different delivery options to port your music to the platforms:
- Standard delivery (2 weeks): Free for all release plans;
- Express delivery (1 week): €20 for Starter and Regular; free for Rockstar and Pro Unlimited;
- Priority delivery (2 to 4 business days): € 40 for Starter and Regular; € 10 for Rockstar and Pro Unlimited.
We are happy that you’re considering redistributing your music with us.
Before you do that, please contact your current distributor and ask them to take down your content from all stores, since moving your content while it’s live is not possible.
After this has happened, you can create your releases once more with us.
Don't forget to insert your original ISRC codes when you upload your release on iMusician, in order to keep all your stats and playlist entries.
For a label switch on Beatport please consult the Online Shops category.
No, you can’t distribute your release with another digital distributor at the same time, but you can use a different digital distributor for other releases.
Couldn’t find what you are looking for? Our support team will answer all your question!