Can’t quite find what you are looking for? Try searching for a solution instead.
What kind of release types can I distribute with iMusician?
There are three different types of releases that you can distribute:
- Up to 3 tracks, none of them longer than 10 minutes.
- 1-3 tracks with at least 1 track over 10 minutes or;
- 4-6 tracks with a total running time of 30 minutes or less.
- More than 6 tracks or;
- A total running time of 30 minutes.
You can find the prices for each kind or release here.
Please also note the following:
- If you are an AMPLIFY or AMPIFY+ user, you can add additional volumes to your release. You can find more information on this here;
- iTunes has its own rules when it comes to displaying releases, so even if we send your release as an EP, it might be marked as a Single on iTunes;
- Once you've published your release, you are no longer allowed to add, modify or remove tracks. However, if your release has not been exported and published yet, you can still add, modify or remove tracks.
Couldn’t find an answer?
Get more answers from other independent artists and our team of experts.