Can’t quite find what you are looking for? Try searching for a solution instead.
Which shops do you deliver my music to?
The numbers change weekly as we deal with more and more shops but in all, we have access to over 200 shops which you will find below. This does not mean that your music will appear in all shops because:
- some are boutique shops that only take a certain genre,
- other shops screen the music and take only a selection.
However, stores such as iTunes, Amazon, Spotify and 7Digital do not, in principle, refuse any track, except:
- Songs with questionable content (eg racist or unethical lyrics);
- Uncleared samples;
- Edits that have not been cleared by the original publishers;
- Original recordings that become public domain.
Please note: We do not distribute your music to Soundcloud or Bandcamp, as they are independent platforms; but you can distribute your music on such platforms on your own.
If you decide to publish with the Starter plan you can only publish your release on 1 platform. You can choose on which online shop you will be distributing your release. Just select the desidered shop in "Delivery" section of your release.
If you decide to publish with Regular, Rockstar and Pro Unlimited plans you can distribute your release on +250 online shops that take care of many other smaller shops.
Please note that your release might not appear on all of these websites - as it might be a shop with genre or label restrictions - and that the following list is preliminary and variable:
- 7digital (eMusic, HMV, musical.ly, ...)
- Anghami Ltd
- Apple Music
- Beatport LINK
- Boomplay Music
- iHeart Radio
- iTunes Store
- Music Worx
- Napster (Rhapsody)
- simfy Africa (eXactmobile)
- Tiger Books
- TikTok / Resso
- UMA (VK and others)
- Yandex Music (via Hitlab)
- YouTube Music
- Zvooq (via Hitlab)