Can’t quite find what you are looking for? Try searching for a solution instead.
What stores does iMusician distribute to?
The numbers change weekly as we deal with more and more shops but in all, we have access to the widest range of streaming and download services on the market. This does not mean that your music will appear in all shops because:
- Some are boutique shops that only accept certain genres;
- Other shops screen the music and take only a selection.
However, stores such as iTunes, Amazon, Spotify and 7Digital do not, in principle, refuse any track, except:
- Songs with questionable content (eg racist or unethical lyrics);
- Uncleared samples;
- Edits that have not been cleared by the original publishers;
- Original recordings that become public domain.
Please note: We do not distribute your music to Soundcloud or Bandcamp, as they are independent platforms; but you can distribute your music on such platforms on your own.
The number of shops that you can select depends on your Subscribtion plan. For more info about it, please have a look at our Subscrition page.
Please note that your release might not appear on all of these websites - as there might be premium shops with genre or label restrictions - and that the following list is preliminary and variable:
- 7digital (eMusic, HMV, musical.ly, ...)
- Anghami Ltd
- Apple Music
- Beatport LINK
- Boomplay Music
- iHeart Radio
- iTunes Store
- Melon Music
- Napster (Rhapsody)
- Shazam (Please note: a track is available on Shazam only if it is online on iTunes / Apple Music.)
- simfy Africa (eXactmobile)
- Tiger Books
- TikTok / Resso
- UMA (VK and others)
- Yandex Music (via Hitlab)
- YouTube Music
- Zvooq (via Hitlab)